Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas



It's a hot and Merry Christmas down under, and I am spending the day with a few Canadians and other travel orphans. We are all in a food coma after a lunch of pork, pork crackling, turkey, vegan kabobs, all the veggies, potatoes, and Yorkshire pudding. 

We are now working off the food coma and preparing to head to Sandringham beach, for a truly authentic Aussie Christmas. 

I write this post to reach out and say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. I have met many people along my travels, some will read this, some will not but I hope it reaches most of you.

Merry Polo Christmas to all those in my home town at Mallets of Mayhem, Saskatoon bike polo, EAST VAN(miss you all so much), Seattle BP, Everett homies, Portland, my Corvalis homies, Sacramento(lots of thanks to Dead Dog, Tsunami, and Christine), San Fran, LA Bike Polo, No Manor!, and Las Vegas... All the homies in anchorage and everywhere else that made my travels this year so memorable. 

Love you all and enjoy the festive season! 
 
W

No comments:

Post a Comment