Tuesday 31 December 2013

Albums of the Year, 2013

I know this is venturing a little away from my traditional travel blog content. But I dont really feel like 'My' year is begining or ending. Why? well I went through some big changes in my life back a year and a bit ago in September as well as this September. So I see this as a sort of year to year point in which I look back over my last year, see my Best of Photo post back in September of this year. 

 Anyways, here is my favorite Albums of 2013 as I love music, I love listening to if and no surprises here. I love Atmospheric Black Metal. But there are a few other gems as well laced in the top ten I have listed. Sit Back, and enjoy a song or to will you!!

10-Fell Voices - Regnum Saturni


9-Barn Owl - V


8-Intronaut - Habitual Levitations


7-Njiqahdda - Serpents In The Sky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKI-Vq0x2FI

6-Year of No Light - Tocsin

http://dmp666.bandcamp.com/album/tocsin

5-Seven Sisters of Sleep - Opium Morals


4-Altar of Plagues - Teethed, Glory and Injury



3-Deafheaven - Sunbather


2-Cult of Luna - Vertikal


1-AshBorer - Bloodlands



No comments:

Post a Comment