Tuesday 2 April 2013

"The Canadian" Train Journey

Intro; I decided to take the train across Canada as a cheap and easy way to move a whole bunch of crap back to Ottawa. Little did I know that i was in for a 4 day journey full of new friends, great sights, reflecting on my past in Vancouver, and planning for my future travels.

This introduction page is meant as a guide to the journal entries contained within my blog. While I was on the train the best way for me to document the journey and my thoughts was to do journal style entries each day. Click on one of the journey leg graphics to take you to the specific point in the journey and its corresponding blog post.


Some of the entries have information relevant for future travelers that might be interested in taking the journey themselves and I hope the gain some information on preparing for the journey from my posts

I do apologize in advance as all the photos will be my Instagram photos from the journey as my camera died and I left the charger back in Vancouver. None the less, the reception I have gotten from those that have been following my Facebook and Instagram feeds have been very positive.

I hope you enjoy the entries!

Day I 

 
Day II


Day III

 
Day IV

 



No comments:

Post a Comment