Wednesday 24 April 2013

Out East - Part I, Ottawa

I have decided to simply update the blog with a series of posts, mostly of cool photos of my travels so far as well with a few things that are going on in out East for me! 


(Not a photo of bike polo from this year... But from Ottawa none the less)


As you will see in the coming photos they are largely architectural based. This is mostly due to my nostalgic connection with the Ottawa architecture, that red brick and cobbled stone, oh how I have missed thee. It also has a bit to do with the weather, spring has not quite come yet, with lots of cold days, snow and LOTS of wind. Enjoy!








So Since I have been back my time in Ottawa can be summed up as visiting with a lot of friends and family, drinking a lot of beer, and playing A LOT of bike polo. I have essentially been playing polo 4-5 times a week and my level of play has excelled exponentially since playing in Ottawa. One could say this could be a two month polo exile!


 
 



So, since I have been back in Ottawa I have visited a bunch of my favorite establishments for food and bevvies, as well I have acquired a job at Brothers Beer Bistro in Ottawas Byward Market area. I will just be working there as casual part-time work to make a few extra dollars.









No comments:

Post a Comment