Sunday 2 March 2014

Farewell Melbourne: A Photo Set

Hey, Long time without a post. The last while since Wilson's Prom National park has seen me pretty busy with work, friends, bike polo, and bouncing around this big city of Melbourne. Last few nights have been a good few party nights with my friend Robs Birthday, farewell drinks with some fellow Canadian Ex-Pats at the Terminus Hotel, and a little bender yesterday at polo which I was able to swing back and forth from polo to the Melbourne Beerfest.


As most of you know I will be taking a brief couple months to do some farm work and play in the Australasian Hardcourt Bike Polo Championships in Sydney. I will be tomorrow heading up to Myrtleford, Victoria to begin the Hop harvest and get one month of the required three months of farm work needed to extend my Visa. 


Anyways, thanks for everything Melbourne, and Ill be back soon! Here is a brief photo set of pictures from the last few months.


 






W

No comments:

Post a Comment