Tuesday 25 June 2013

Final Leg of the Trans-Canada

4,570 km

The rest of my Trans-Canada adventure took me from Saskatoon to Vancouver via a night in Kelwona. I got a ride back with my team mate Daniel from East Van Bike Polo, and stayed with his family in Kelowna.




It was a beautiful drive through the pacific coastal mountains, winding down to the coast on the Coquihalla hwy. The Coquihalla highway is awesome as it winds around the tops of the mountains offering great views of the valleys and rivers. 




At one point near Merrit, BC I couldn't help the feeling of nostalgia as the scenery and look of the mountains and valley looked distinctly like Jindabyne, Australia(a small ski town I had visited several times as a kid)

All in all it was a superb journey across the country and an amazing way to see my country before I see the world!

Enjoy a few more of the pictures I took along the way.







W

No comments:

Post a Comment